Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What is your favorite blockbuster? Why? What types of movies do you normally enjoy watching?

What is your favorite blockbuster? Why? What types of movies do you normally enjoy watching?

My favorite blockbuster movie is The Matrix. Because, I think The Matrix brought new standard to movie industry. The plots is very good, same as the actors. The computer graphic is incredible. I heard that some actors need to really learn how to fight for this movie. I still hope that there will be Matrix 4.

I enjoy watching thriller, sci-fi, and drama.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy said...

The Matrix is one of my favorite movies too. I like the action, but I also like the philosophical and religious themes that are found in the movie. For more information, you can visit this website about theMatrix