Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Journal Entry # 4

Last Friday, I went to Knott’s Berry. I had experiencing a lot of new rides that I never tried, but one of the rides caused me a problem, The Ghost Rider. The Ghost Rider was very rough and bumpy. I found out that my neck was hurt after I went to the Ghost Rider ride. So, I had to go to first aid there. Going to the first aid was the new experience for me. Since, I moved to California, I had never got sick or injury. When the physician asked me how I felt, I didn’t know how to express different feeling in English. I told her that my neck was hurt after the Ghost Rider ride. She asked me to turn my head to the left and right, but it was too hurt to turn my head toward the right-hand direction. Then she asked me to put the pack of ice on my neck and let me toke 2 medicines of pain relief. After that I had to take dinner, I found out that eating while my neck hurt was very difficult.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Maybe you should sue Knott's Berry Farm!!! Just Kidding. I'm sorry to hear that your neck hurts. Is it getting better? There is a saying that doctors are famous for using when they give you medicine. They often say, "Take two of these and call me in the morning." By the way, I hurt my knee playing soccer four weeks ago and it still hasn't healed yet.