Sunday, July 8, 2007

Journal Entry #5

Cool! I write this post on July 7, 2007 which answering something about July 7, 2007. Personally, I don't think that July 7, 2007 is a special day. As I recall, last year on June 6, 2006 (6-6-06), nothing special happened to me and to other people I know. I am a Christian, so I have a little bit of belief in 666 as it mention in the Bible. June 6, 2006 may be the 666 day that Bible mention, but still the world is not break apart. So it makes me not to belief in coincident in number. I think July 7 is another weekend that I can wake up late and doing Mr. Simpson homework. May be I will find $100 dollars bill that someone had dropped. Sorry Mr. Simpson, It is not that exaggerate, but I already try.

Note: In the paragraph above, there are totally 7 of number seven.

No comments: