Saturday, July 14, 2007

journal Entry #10

Hawaii is a wonderful place for many reasons. First of all, Hawaii is the birthplace of surfing. If you are looking for waves to surf, Hawaii beaches is the place for you. In addition, Hawaii has a unique geological formation. It combines tropical climate, beautiful beaches, nice mountain, and amazing volcano together. You can enjoy surfing at the beach in the morning and hiking at the mountain in the evening. Finally, sightseeing in Hawaii is also an interesting feature. There are six main island for you to choose. You will never get boring when you are in Hawaii. Hawaii has a lot of unique feature, It is one the best island for you to visit.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

You convinced me! I definitely want to go to Hawaii! However, I was just online looking at islands that are for sale. Do you want to buy an island? It only costs $3 million! Haha. Buy an island!

Brian Eusok Hwang said...

I'm also really waana go to Hawaii when my honny moon.

brandon said...

me too