Saturday, July 14, 2007

journal Entry #9

I look up to my father. There are several reason which make me look up to him. First of all, as the logistic manager, he works very hard. He never stops working since he graduated from Master of Industrial Engineer. In addition, my father is the best planner I ever know, for example, he planed a good family trip to Singapore and Malasia. He also planed to send me to study in America since I was young. Finally, he is the smartest problem solver. It seems that he can fix every things such as fixing water and electrical system in our house. I feel lucky that I have him as my father. I am very proud of him, and I hope that I can be like him.

2 comments:

yeah Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yeah Steve said...

you're so smart because I think you resemble your father.I also like my father.(but, i'm not smart^^) anyway, you know. Father is hard job. we also respect them.