Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Journal Entry #11

What dreams do you have?

1. Get my Master of Science in Computer Science Degree and go back to Thailand
2. Work with Apple Inc. or Oracle with $100,000 per year income
3. Buy Nissan Skyline R32, R33, R34, R35, and Mazda RX-8 with fully HKS tune up





4. Buy all Apple products especially iPhone
5. Own Apple authorize reseller store in Thailand
6. Get married and have a son
7. Buy new car and new house for my mom and dad
8. Take over Microsoft and sell it to Apple
9. Buy Honda S2000 with fully Mugen tune up, Mercedes Benz SLR Brabus Version, BMW M6 for my girl



10. Serve God in heaven

4 comments:

brandon said...

why you always fucus on apple's product. I think Microsoft is better ^^

yoko said...

Anyway if you become a rich man,let me know!! Yoko

eri said...

I can understand you really love cars!if you buy cars, please show me!

yeah Steve said...

Microsoft is better..
I think so..